Wednesday 6 October 2010

New Song / Two into One

hi everybody,
here is a new song called 'Two into One'. It's my most emotional song of all times.
it was quite hard to sing this without having tears in my eyes.
this song is dedicated to my wonderful grandmother. she died when i was only 7.
she took care of me in the morning from when i was sweet little 6 weeks old.
hugs to all of you
maria

Download and listen here:
Two into One


Lyrics:

//Two into One//
tears in my eyes i cried please take me with you
i feel the time has come
telephone's ringing i lost you you lost me
and still i do cry
oh could you just see her she's beautiful you'd miss her as i will do all my life
two into one well you are two into one
two into one we are all two into one and you're in me

i see you walking, the sun in your heart and i feel you close to me
i cried in the morning but you're there to hold me so softly in your soul
the door bell is ringing i hug you and see you soon then in the morning sun
two into one well you are two into one
two into one we are all two into one and you're in me

1 comment: